Fondation Palladio is organizing the 6th symposium Research on Real Estate and City Construction, on the wednesday 13th September, themed Revolution and reconciliation in the territories : an ongoing transition ?
The main goal of this annual symposium is to merge researchers and professionals on current issues, to discuss on innovative ideas that can be applied to professional matters.
The General Secretary of INTA has been invited to the discussion as a speaker, to bring the point of view of INTA on innovative urbanism.
The speakers are :
- Doctorates, scholars Palladio 2016
- Christian Cléret, honorary President of the ADI
- Benoît Clocheret, General Director of Artelia
- Nordine Hachemi, President and General Director of Kaufman & Broad
- Eric Lesueur, President of 2EI Veolia
- Michel Sudarskis, General Secretary of INTA
The symposium will be held from 9h to 12h30, wednesday 13th September, on the 14-16 rue des Capucines, 75002 Paris.