The 3rd edition of the Myanmar Infrastructure Summit will be held on 29 - 31 March 2017 at Yangon, Myanmar.
Themed “Accelerating Myanmar’s Infrastructure Development for Sustainable Growth”, MIS2017 is set to provides a platform for potential foreign investors, infrastructure developers, technology providers and infrastructure funders to be updated on the development plans and policies of investing in Myanmar’s urban and rural infrastructure; to assess market opportunities and at the same time build potential business and investment networks with the local policy makers and industry players on the following thematic areas:
- Integrated Master Planning for Sustainable Rural &Urban Development
- Adopting Green Building Framework Towards a Livable, Sustainable and Resilient Myanmar
- Financing Options and Regulatory Framework for Infrastructure Projects in Myanmar
- Conservation and Reuse of Heritage Buildings and Cultural Sites in Myanmar
- Healthcare Infrastructure Development Plan
- Integrated Waterfront Development
- Accelerating Tourism Infrastructure Development for Economic Growth
- Urban and Regional Transportation Infrastructures as an Economic Accelerator and Expansion for Myanmar
Alongside the conferences is an International Exhibition featuring key companies in the infrastructure and construction sector covering real estate development, road, bridge, canal, railway, ports, airports, building technology, structural design and project management providers.