The Forum organized by the association For Urban Passion, on 10 and 11 May, at BOZAR, Brussels, Belgium, will be themed "New Use New Move. Land Use and Mobility".
Considering 2030, the Forum is questioning what the city of tomorrow will be like, and which uses and lifestyles that will modify, and will be modified by the changes in mobility, and how it will change, by studying the possible impacts on territories and current lifestyle.
The workshops will be especially interested by the themes of workspaces, housing and habitat, Smart Cities, individual car, light moving, products and goods and territories and mobility infrastructures.
On wednesday 20 May at 19h is a conference by Kai-Uwe Bergmann themed "Big and Small". On thursday 11 May from 9h to 18h30 will be 7 workshops with 20 speakers :
- Elisabeth Pélegrin-Genel (architect-urban planner, work psychologist-Paris), Isabelle Sonneville (DRH AXA Belgium), Benjamin Cadranel (Citydev)
- Gaetan Hannecart (MATEXI), Claire Flurin (Pure House New York), Jean Haëntjens (Urban strategy consultant-Nantes)
- Pieter Ballon (writer of « Smart Cities »), Jean-François Soupizet (international and digital development consultant-Paris), Olivier Stuckens (ATOS)
- Frédéric Mathis (VEDECOM-France), Georges Amar (prospect-Paris), Christian Lambert (Drive Now)
- Ross Douglas (Promoting « Autonomy » show-London/Paris), Xavier Tackoen (Space-Mobility), Michel Hubert (Brussels Studies),
- Thibaud Hilmarcher (Tractebel Engie), Henriette Van Eijl (DG MOVE European Commission), Mirjam Tas (Urban logistic - UPS),
- Frédéric Héran (University of Lille),Guillaume Vandervaeren (JNC – FBU), Simon Collet (TEC – Namur/Luxembourg).