INTA is a partner of the next edition of the Smart City Forum organized by La Tribune at Paris City Hall on November 27 & 28, 2018.
The smart city forums of La Tribune are dedicated to thinking about new business models, new practices, changes in the relationships between different public and private actors in the territories, the challenges involved in urban transformation, the impact of the digital revolution on the city. Reference forums that are intended as unique meeting places for entrepreneurs, engineers, decision-makers, intellectuals, large companies and startups, local authorities, citizens, politicians and the new generation.
First themes to be discussed during the event:
- How to finance the urban energy transition?
- Buildings: energy to spare
- The war on carbon is declared, cities on the front line
- The place of the car in town
- Decarbonate the last kilometer
- Made in city
- One billion city dwellers, one million challenges: the African smart city at a crossroads
- Top smart cities