RUITEM – The Ibero-American University Network for Territories and Mobility
RUITEM – The Ibero-American University Network for Territories and Mobility is a collaborative project between working groups of universities belonging mostly to Ibero-American countries.
RUITEM’s objectives :
- To collaborate for exchange of experiences and technologies, in the areas of planning, infrastructure, environment, tourism and public management, between the different Ibero-American countries through the universities and specific working groups, as well as through collaboration with companies.
- To promote meetings between universities for training purposes, whether in debate forums, seminars, post-graduate courses, masters or doctorate degrees.
- To collaborate with public administrations or commercial entities in training and consulting tasks.
- To promote interaction and collaboration between companies, universities and administrations in different countries.
- To access, when deemed appropriate, through the working groups, the proposals of multilateral organizations : Inter-American Development Bank, World Bank, EIB or similar, as well as those of the corresponding administrations.
|President :||Dr. Modest Batlle (Uni. Politécnica de Cataluña)|
|Vice-President :||Dr. Fernando Nunes da Silva (Inst. Técnico Superior de Lisboa)|
|Vice-President :||Dr. Francisco Islas (Uni. Anáhuac México)|
|Honorary Vice-President :||Dr. Pere Macias (Uni. Politécnica de Cataluña)|
|Executive Secretary :||Ing. Juan Manuel Manrique|
|Western Delegation :||Dr. Jose Luis Bonifaz (Uni. del Pacífico de Lima)|
|Central Delegation :||Dr. Ortiz Garmendez (Uni. de El Salvador)|
|Caribbean Delegation :||Dr. Gilberto Javier Cabrera (Uni. de La Habana, Cuba)|